Spring Break is here so we packed up and headed for the beach. While I was relaxing and watching the littles play, I was thinking “Man, I’m so happy that I finally packed my beach bag properly.” I have managed to keep everything that I need in once place while simplifying and being prepared. Here is my list to the Top 5 Must Haves for Your Beach Bag!
1. Waterproof Mascara: Don’t get caught with raccoon eyes. You want to be fully prepared for a candid beach photo while still looking your best.
2. A Small Clutch: It’s important for me to have some money and my ID on me at all times. Don’t carry your purse, grab a small clutch to keep your phone, keys, money and ID in one handy location.
3. Cell Phone: I love my DSLR but I don’t always want to lug it around or stress about it getting sandy or wet. My phone takes amazing photos and I can record adorable moments to share with my loved ones. Bonus: It fits perfectly inside of my clutch!
4. Water: Stay hydrated. It’s easy to forget to drink water when you are playing in the sun all day and having heat exhaustion is no fun! Be sure to drink plenty of fluids.
5. SPF Chapstick: Keep that smile in mind. We often pack sunscreen and or will wear a hat, but don’t forget about your lips. They will burn too. Grab a chapstick with SPF and keep them protected, soft and moisturized.