This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TeaProudly #CollectiveBias
As an Army wife and geographical single mom of three littles, it’s vital that I practice self-care and take time to keep myself healthy. It’s so important that I be able to maintain an active lifestyle. Today I’m sharing a sneak peek into my daily self-care routine which includes mediation, pondering and enjoying Bigelow’s Benefits Stay Well Tea. Incorporating these teas into our every day routine will aid you in promoting a healthy and well-balanced lifestyle.
My every day routine is easy to maintain when I grab a tea-cup from my shabby chic tea-cup holder and enjoy a warm cup of Bigelow Stay Well Lemon and Echinacea Herbal Tea. This line of tea is intended to support my everyday wellness and trust me when I say that it does not disappoint.
I’m so in love with the amazing flavor. The powerful burst of lemon followed by the subtle floral sweetness puts a smile on my face and warms my heart. When you taste it you will see how the all natural tea is made with premium quality ingredients. I also love how it’s blended and produced in the USA!
These flavorful herbal tea blends were designed to taste fabulous and they also help to support my well-being. This is why I enjoy sipping on a cup as a part of my daily meditation routine. They help me to maintain a mental and physical healthy lifestyle
Having tea time everyday inspired me to come up with a cute way to display my tea cups. I asked myself, why hide my china away in the cupboard when they can be displayed as a piece of art?
So, I grabbed an old shutter and turned it into my tea-cup holder. This saves space in my kitchen, helps to declutter the cabinets, and makes it super easy to grab a cup whenever I am ready to have tea.
Let me share with you how to make one for your kitchen. Here is what you will need.
Materials: old shutter, power drill, wrench, hooks or small shutter knobs, measuring tape, screw driver, adhesive strips or picture wire.
- Remove the old hardware from the shutter.
- Turn the shutter horizontal then drill four holes (for hooks) evenly spaced along the shutter. Alternate the holes along the top and bottom of the shutter frame.
- Insert the hooks and tighten the bolts along the back.
- Attach the adhesive strips or picture wire to the back of the shutter. (If the shutter will lay flush against the wall than the strips will work just fine. If not, then you may need to attach picture wire to the back of the shutter for hanging.)
- Hammer the nail in the wall in your desired spot then hang the shutter.
- Hang the tea cups on the hooks so they’re ready for use!
There are six yummy herbal tea flavors and one green tea in the Bigelow Benefits collection. Try them all and tell us which is your favorite flavor. I found them at Publix and was over the moon with excitement. Do you enjoy a daily cup of tea? What’s your self-care routine? Share with us in the comment section below.