DIY Baby Bib Holder
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser Gerber® Pure®. All opinions are mine alone. #GerberPureWater #CollectiveBias
Last week was insane but thankfully we are home and can finish unpacking. Since the new baby boy will be here in November, I decided to get a jump on being more organized. Well, this time around I am keeping with my New Year’s goal of being more organized and am sharing how to make a DIY Baby Bib Holder.
My two-year old, Gabriel still enjoys baby and toddler cereal. I don’t mind because it’s really easy to make when I mix in Gerber® Pure® Water. I love to use this water for the babies; it’s pure and simple goodness has been used for a long time in our home. Whenever I transition my babies from milk to solids, I’m always on the hunt for baby bibs. I can’t ever seem to keep them in one spot…until now.
Knowing that Gerber® Pure® Water is purified specially for babies makes me feel good about serving it to the littles. Grabbing a bib from the holder while I’m warming up his cereal makes snack and mealtime a breeze! Being more organized and simplifying tasks makes my days run more smoothly and gives me a peace of mind.
I’m excited to share with you how to make your very own bib organizer, so let’s get started!
Gather your materials:
- 1 1/2 in ribbon
- 7/8 in ribbon
- 5/8 in ribbon
- fabric glue
- ruler or measuring tape
- key ring
- hanging hook
- jewel of your choice (optional)
- Cut one 18 in strip of the 1 1/2 in ribbon
- Cut two 4 in strips of 7/8 in ribbon
- Cut four 10 in strips of 7/8 in ribbon
- Cut one 4 in strip of 5/8 in ribbon
- Gently fold the four 10 in strips of ribbon in half (do not crease) and glue the ends together. Set them aside.
- Glue the first loop about 1/2 in down from the top of the 18 in ribbon strip
- Take the key ring and form a loop around the ring with 5/8 in ribbon strip
- Glue the front and the back of the loop with the key ring at the top of the 18 in strip so that it meets the first 7/8 in loop in the front
- Glue the four in strip of 7/8 in ribbon to the front and the back of the ribbon so that it hides where the two pieces meet
- Secure it on the back
- Turn the holder back to the front and glue the remaining three 7/8 in loops in an overlapping pattern
- Glue the final 4 in 7/8 in piece of ribbon on the bottom
- Add a jewel on the center of the holder (optional)
Hang it on a hook on the back of a chair, high chair or on the wall in the kitchen. Attach your favorite bibs and be more organized during feeding time.
Be sure to grab your Gerber® products from Walmart today! To learn more about Gerber and Gerber® Pure® Water click HERE. How do you prepare when a new baby is coming? How do you stay organized in your kitchen for meal time? Share with us in the comment section below.